What exactly are these "I CAN's" anyway?

The state of Hawai'i has set standards and benchmarks for what we need to learn this year in 7th grade math. The "I Can" statements break those benchmarks down into specific skills, and in the end you'll walk away knowing exactly what you CAN do!

GRADING
For each "I Can", you must show me you can master it twice.
Showing mastery means 3/4 or 4/4 on the assessment's rubric.


GOAL: In the end, I just want you to know the math. You are allowed unlimited retakes, I just want to see you master the skill!



TRACKING: It is imperative you continue to be responsible and track your own progress on your "I Can's".

Show me once you can do it = /
Show me twice you can do it = X

You are graded on how many things you've mastered ( X's ) out of how many concepts we've covered.


No comments: